Sunday 22 February 2015

lush favourites♡



I love Lush as a brand. I think that it has an amazing range of products and I always find myself visiting a Lush shop every time I go into town. Looking at all the products - all the different colours and smells are so inciting and exciting. But without knowledge beforehand and lush assistants pouncing on you and asking you all these questions and all the smells mingling into one, a Lush shop can be overwhelming. Today I'm going to talk about 2 products that I love and will keep repurchasing over and over again.



Butterball Bath Bomb♡
I became a little bit addicted to the Butter Bear over Christmas which is the same as Butterball but in a bear shape. This has the best vanilla and honey fragrance. It is really subtle and sweet but not sickly sweet. It isn't one with bright colours or fun glitters or an overwhelming fragrance. I suppose this is a little bit of a cheat as I have only had the Butterball once but I have had 3 or 4 of the Butter bears so I would say I have some "experience." When you get out the bath it makes your skin feel silky soft. Lush describes it as a perfect bath bomb if you have overly dry or sensitive skin. Inside the bath bomb there is tiny cocoa butter bits that melt which are great for your skin. 


Creamy Candy Bubble Bar♡
I have had Creamy Candy so many times. It's one of my all-time favourites! It is a cute pastel pinky colour with a little flower. One of the classics! Bubble bars are reusable which is brilliant because you get a good number of baths for your money. You take a piece of the bar and crumble it under running water to create lots of lovely bubbles. This is quite a sickly sweet scent - a bit like Snow Fairy but not as overwhelming. I'm not one for really overpowering sweet scents so this is my limit! It smells like candy floss. This also has a blend of almond and cocoa butter so as well as leaving your bath filled with bubbles it's also going to really benefit your skin. 



Let me know your Lush favourites down below♡
Emily x



12 comments:

  1. Lush is my favourite now! I'd love the try the butterball as there have been so many positive reviews on it and my skin is quite dry so it seems like it will be perfect, I'm also not the one for sickly sweet smells but the comforter is an exception for me haha :)
    Dalal xox , monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is definitely worth it and it will be perfect for your dry skin x Lush is such an amazing shop! My sister loves the comforter too!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post x I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if you could leave a comment on my recent post and follow me on my social networking sites!
    If you do it, let me know and ill return! xx

    Blog | Bloglovin | Google | Instagram | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love butterball! Really want to try creamy candy too! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to go to lush now and pick up some more products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I see Lush hauls I think the same thing! x

      Delete
  5. I have so many Lush products sitting around in my room, I just never get time to have baths:( lovely post!

    Chloe x

    www.chloepaigee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I collect lush products and use them as a little pick me up every now and again :)

      Delete
  6. Such a useful post as I have been wanting to try some new products from Lush!

    Ooh La Luce | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete