Friday 13 February 2015

floral skirt♡




Spring is fast approaching so I couldn't resist buying this skirt from Primark and I thought I might as well do a bit of a style post for you as I am definitely enjoying witting more fashion posts lately.

This skirt is such a lovely pattern. The black background colour compliments the season of Winter turning to into Spring and the colours are still bright and summery for the upcoming season too.
The skirt was £6 which is amazing. The material is really comfortable and is the perfect length. 

I paired this skirt with a plain white T-Shirt rather than something patterned to bring out the colours. As it is still crisp cold winter weather I paired it with a darkish blue denim jacket with rose gold buttons to bring the whole outfit together and to keep me warm! 


And of course, I paired it with my burgundy converse. It appears that in every newer outfit post I have done I have featured my pair of trusty burgundy converse (I do have other shoes!) Again, they add a casual element to the outfit.


Emily x



8 comments:

  1. I really love the skirt! Must have a little trip into primark soon ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so much Spring/Summer stuff now! xx

      Delete
  2. That skirt is so pretty! I love flowy skirts! Lovely post:) xx

    Chloe,

    Www.chloepaigee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to wear less trousers all the time, and trying to opt for skirts. This skirt looks amazing, and I love what you paired it with! xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit! the skirt is so pretty xx
    www.chanbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete