Thursday 19 March 2015

new skin care editions♡





Recently, I have been picking up some skincare things which I thought I would share with you!


The first things are these Black Head Pore Strips. I think most people have those annoying small black heads on your nose and I was searching up how to get rid of them and came across a video where someone had used these and said the results were amazing. I was hesitant at first to order something online from a different country where I wouldn't know any ingredients but I decided to give it a go. I think for a pack of 10 of these little sachets was about £3 which is really good. 

The consistency is a thick black goo. You look like a panda when you apply it to your nose! I've never tried anything like this before. You leave it to dry for 10-15 minutes, peel it off and all your blackheads should come with it. I find it really therapeutic and satisfying to do this. It's quite addictive. So far, I'm not sure about this product! I need to try it more! My pores do feel cleaner and my nose feels smoother but it's not that visibly different yet.






The next product has made the biggest difference to my skin. I bought the Clean and Clear Advantage spot control treatment gel. I have used this every single day since purchase and it has made such a difference. If you suffer with ache-prone skin or just get the odd 'lovely' spot every now and then this would be perfect to have as a back-up. It says it works in under 4 hours and it does. IT'S AMAZING and it's only £3.50. It's a clear gel consistency and you apply it on any problem areas you may have. It stings occasionally, when you first put it on but because of the results, a little bit of stinging won't put me off! After a week or so of using this, my spots have reduced down to nothing. 





Emily xx





10 comments:

  1. Such a helpful post . I really want to try the pore strip things x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might buy both of these products, my face seems to hate me at the minute and I'm always breaking out. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh those pore strips were what you were wearing on snapchat ahahah, I know lots if people swear by that gel! May try it ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pore strips look really useful, I wouldn't mind looking like a panda (they're cute anyway!) to get rid of those pesky black heads! I've never tried that spot cream mainly because I hardly have any but when the odd one pops up I might have to get this gel, can't believe it's only £3.50!
    Dalal xo, monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the body shop spot remover gel, yet it has not make a difference to my odd spots here and there. I will definitely check our the clean and clear one and hopefully it will make a difference to my skin.
    Ambra xx fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use a lush one but this one has made such a difference! xx

      Delete