Saturday 14 March 2015

getting creative for spring: bunny bunting♡





I love getting creative especially when it's the start of a new season and my room needs a little update! Spring is just around the corner so I decided to make some adorable bunny bunting to display in my room! Hopefully, this will inspire some of you to get creative with some of your own Spring DIY's or maybe recreate this one! 





Step 1♡ 
Print off a stencil of a bunny. I found one on pinterest so have a search around for one you fancy! To make it more sturdy and durable, print it off on card. 

Step 2♡
Find different colours of paper. I used white, pastel yellow and pastel pink to match my room but any colours will do! 

Step 3♡
Draw around your stencil on plain white card. I managed to stencil out 6 bunnies on each piece of card. Then, cut them all out. I cut out about 18 of these as I made one for my sister too. 



Step 4♡
Take one card bunny at a time and glue it on a sheet of coloured paper so one side of the bunny is covered. Then, flip the bunny over and cut it out. By this point, one side of the bunny should be covered in paper. Do this process with all of them until you have all the bunnies you need!

Step 5♡
Now, take some cotton wool or pom pom balls and glue them to the bunny to make the tail. 

Step 6♡
Then, carefully hole punch the each bunny twice on each side of it's head and thread through a piece of string. Tie the string at both ends. 

Step 7♡
DONE! Display anywhere you like! 





 (This post is part of a little blogger series I'm taking part in called the "secret blogger project 2015" run by teen bloggers Emily , Rebekka and Charlotte. About 30 of us will be writing twice a week on selected little lifestyle topics and you can also go onto the twitter and Instagram hash tag "#secretbp2015" to have a little chat and view everyone's posts. If you would like to join or know more (we'd love to have you!)  Instagram dm @theperks0fbeingemily or if you don't have Instagram, send a quick email to  rebekkarosebeautyxo@gmail.com!)


Emily x




14 comments:

  1. Such a great idea , so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - I was wondering what you were making on snapchat! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, a great idea to bring a touch of spring indoors.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute DIY! I'd love to make these to celebrate Easter :)

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg Emily these are the cutest things I have EVER seen!! They look amazing..great idea!

    Chloe xx

    www,chloepaigee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Perfect for in the garden when you're having an easter egg hunt!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete