Monday 9 March 2015

beauty bargains: revolution single eyeshadows♡


Oh how a love a good beauty bargain!
I am loving the brand Revolution at the moment. I was so impressed with their blush pallet, which I picked up in January, so I went and had a little browse at what they have to offer. They have a lot of products out that caught my eye so I was spoilt for choice! I decided to play it safe and bought 2 of their single eyeshadows and thought I would give them a whirl as they are only £1. 
The eyeshadows did not disappoint hence why I am raving about them! 





The two colours I bought are 'BASE' which is a really shimmery cream/white colour and 'MOCHA' which is a matt brown which is perfect as a brow and crease colour. 

The packaging is so much more sturdy than things like the MUA single eyeshadows. I bought a MUA single eyeshadow a few weeks ago and it had shattered and broke in the pan before I even got it home. However, this packaging is a lot better. It feels more 'safe' then MUA packaging and I am very impressed.

These are also really pigmented much like the blushers. Especially, the colour 'BASE.' 
They also have a wide range of neutral colours and also a few bright colours thrown in so you really have such a big spectrum of choice! If you like highly pigmented bright colours you will adore these.  They seem the perfect makeup bag size too. 

I love to use these subtly blended on my eye. The colour 'BASE'  all over my lid and the colour 'MOCHA' in my crease and it creates a really wearable everyday eyeshadow look. 

I highly rate these especially for the price tag of £1. Fellow beauty bloggers they are definitely worth a little look! 





Emily x




15 comments:

  1. They're so pretty. Love the little flower thing btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. these remind me of the mua ones, both look gorgeous x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but I think these are a lot better ;)

      Delete
  3. These look so great! And the shades are right up my street! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really regret not getting one when I had the chance x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great! Same packaging as the MUA blushes! I just try these!!

    Chloe x

    www.chloepaigee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so pretty! Might have to look into this brand a little more!

    Becca x
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so impressed with the brand aha and for the price! x

      Delete
  7. I really want to try these! The colours are so pretty ♡♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth having a look xx thank you! x

      Delete