Friday 13 March 2015

everyday makeup routine♡




Today I have an everyday makeup routine! These are some of the products I have been LOVING lately and wearing every single day. 


Primer: Mabelline Baby Skin 
I take a pea-sized amount of this on my fingertips and lightly blend it over my nose, T-Zone and cheeks to minimise pores and help keep my makeup on for the whole day! 


Foundation: Rimmel Match Perfection
If I'm having a bad skin day or just fancy wearing something which will give me a bit of coverage I will wear this. Recently, I have been loving wearing this on an everyday basis. I take a small pump of this on the back of my hand, dot over my face and blend with the Real Techniques Expert Face brush. 


Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection 
I wear this concealer every single day, with or without foundation. I put a few dots under my eyes and on any problem areas and blend that in with the Real Techniques Contour brush. I love this brush for concealer as it's really small and the perfect shape to fit under the eyes. 


Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte 
This is my all-time favourite powder. I again, use this every single day. I lightly brush this on my face using the Real Techniques Expert Face brush on my T-Zone which gets oily throughout the day, my chin and lightly on my cheeks. 


Eyebrows: 'Lavish' from the MUA Undress Me Too Pallet 
I take the colour 'Lavish' which is a lovely matte brown and feather it through my brows using the Real Techniques Detailer Brush. 


Eyeshadow: Mabelline Colour Tattoo in 'Pink Gold'
I take a little bit of the cream eyeshadow on my finger and lightly pat it in. This is the perfect spring colour as it's a really lovely pink shade. I am loving cream eyeshadows at the moment as they have a great staying power and look like you've spent a lot of time on your eyes when really it takes hardly any time! 


Eyeliner: Collection EXTREME 24hr felt tip liner
I take this and line the outer half of my eye, lightly and close to the lash line. 


Mascara: Collection NO Clumps mascara 
I am loving this mascara. I went through a stage where I never used it as the formula was watery and used to smudge and get everywhere!  Now that it's a little dryer, I am using this a lot more! It makes my eyelashes look really natural, it's really lengthening and defines my lashes too! 


Cheeks: Sleek blusher in 'Suede' 
I was doing my cousin's makeup (as you do) and I was looking through my blushers trying to find a nice subtle shade for her cheeks when I found this blusher which I hadn't used in ages! Recently, I have used it every single day. I lightly brush this on the tops of my cheek bones to add a subtle colour using the Real Techniques blush brush. 


Lips: MUA Sweet Sheen Lip Balm 'Peach Dream' 
I bought this a few weeks ago and I have been wearing it every day. It's a lovely peachy colour and is a really lovely formula. It's a lighter version of the Revlon Lip Butters and gives a subtle sheen and tint.



Let me know if you have tried any of these products! 

Emily x







11 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post! We use so many of the same things! Really want to get my hands on that lip balm still! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these products sound lovely! Stunning post Emily :)

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way about the collection mascara
    Lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one x thank you!

      Delete
  4. Great post, a lovely makeup look. The lipstick is such a gorgeous, coral shades, I think I may need to get hold of that.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the products you use, the MUA palette is amazing! x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to all of these products haha x

    ReplyDelete