Tuesday 27 January 2015

winter beauty haul♡

Recently I have picked up a few beauty bits and bobs which I thought I would share with you! 


The first product I bought was the Revolution Ultra Blush pallet in the shade 'Sugar and Spice.' I have been after this pallet since I saw that Revolution had come out with a pallet like this. I tend to stick towards Sleek when it comes to blushes and the face form pallet which I have been desperate to buy is ALWAYS out of stock so I resulted in getting this as a little treat for myself!  Revolution is a new addition to my local Superdrug. This pallet was £6 which is such a bargain. If you'd like a full pallet review then let me know and I would be happy to do one!





The second thing I bought was the Clean and Clear Advantage spot control daily wash. I have been having very problematic skin lately and needed something to help keep my spots at bay! I haven't had the best experience with facial washes as the majority of the ones I have tried don't feel like they are working or they contain ingredients which make my skin blotchy and irritate my spots even more. I decided to treat myself to a new facial wash. I hadn't heard any reviews about this before but I was in need of a better facial wash to try! The consistency is a lot nicer then the facial washes I have previously tried. It definitely doesn't over-dry the skin and my spots have slowly gone down since using this which is amazing!

As the Clean and Clear items were on a deal in Sainsbury's (buy 2 for £4) I decided to pick up a new moisturiser. I haven't treated myself to a new moisturiser for ages. And I mean ages. I have been using a Simple one since March 2014 and it hasn't run out yet. I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Thinking about it, its probably a bad thing that I still use something thats 10 months old! Thankfully, the one I decided to get was the Clean and Clear Dual Action moisturiser. This is so much better than my Simple one. It sinks into my skin easily and feels like it's working. It has a cooling/tingly feel to it which is quite odd but I have seen a slight difference in the appearance of spots on my face. 



The last thing I bought was another Revlon Colour Burst Laquer balm. I am obsessed with these at the moment. The one I got for Christmas is the one pictured on the right called 'Demure' which is a lovely everyday nude pinky colour. I have been wearing that one so much that I have neglected my other lipsticks because I love it so much! I couldn't resist when I saw that they had a deal on where you could get £3 off these in Superdrug. The one I bought recently is called 'Coquette.' Its much more of a vibrant pink then Demure but on your lips it isn't as bright as it looks in the stick. They have such a lovely consistency and are so easy to apply. I make a mess of lipstick application and these make it easier and the packaging is beautiful! 



Emily x

4 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful. Could you do a review on the makeup revolution blush palette please, I would love to read it

    http://destinationdaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete