Friday 16 January 2015

tartan dress♡

I love the tartan trend for the Autumn and Winter and this tartan dress has been my staple for the season. I have been wearing it quite a lot as I don't know if it will suit the season when Spring and Summer comes so I have been making the most of it!




This dress is from the generation section in New Look. I really like the fitted skater style of this dress and the colours are very Wintery. The dress is still on the website --- heres the link 


When I wear it out I obviously don't wear it alone at the moment because its FREEZING!! When these photographs were taken it was so windy and cold I had to run and put my coat on after every photo! I like to wear it with a chunky knit cardigan or my parker coat. I am after a cropped jumper to pair with my dresses as I think it will be a warmer option! I think when its warmer a denim jacket would look really nice too. 


I wear this dress on an everyday basis. It's nice for meals out (I wore it on 2 meals out this weekend), for special occasions (I wore this on Christmas day) or just every day going out visiting family or shopping. It's really comfortable yet dressy enough to wear out. 



I wear this dress with plain black tights and my little boots. Sometimes I struggle to walk in these as they have a little heel which you can't see very well in the picture below! They are a nice brown suede and were £10 from Primark. I also wear this dress with Converse or dolly shoes. 


Emily x

6 comments:

  1. I love this dress and its pattern its so nice, such a cute outfit as well. I've seen some cropped jumpers in the Topshop sale if you want to check it out?

    Dalal xx | monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! xx I'm going shopping next weekend so hopefully they're still on sale x

      Delete
  2. This outfit looks great on you, the dress is so pretty!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thats really sweet! x thank you so much for your comment x

      Delete
  3. This dress is amazing! I love this outfit x

    ReplyDelete