Wednesday 12 August 2015

july favourites♡



It's time for another monthly favourites which I have to start with the ever so cliche thing of where has this month gone? 2015 is flying by! 

Beauty Favourites

My first favourite this month is the Mabelline Fit Me concealer which I bought to try out. I have been so impressed with this concealer this month. It is so creamy and easy to blend. It corrects my under-eye circles well and my blemishes too. It's an exact match and it's really lightweight for the Summer time. I have used this every day since I bought it!

I also have really been loving my Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer. I have much preferred this over some of my other primers this month as the consistency is a lot more moisturising and like a cream rather than a gel. I have just been using this a lot more because it does keep my makeup on the whole day and I especially love this around my T-Zone because it really does mattify my makeup and stop it melting off my face in the heat! 

For my lashes this month I have been using the Mabelline Lash Sensational. Last month I was raving about the Benefit Rollerlash which is basically the sister of this Mabelline mascara but much cheaper. It has the same effect but the Mabelline one has a bigger wand. I have been loving this the past month as a cheaper alternative to my benefit one!

For lips, I have been loving my Burts Bees Beeswax lip balm which is a really minty lip balm. I love it because it makes your lips feel tingly and has a cooling effect. I don't know particularly why I have been drawn to this balm this past month but I have been using it an awful lot! I have also loved the Collection Cream Puff in Cotton Candy which is a liquid matt lipstick and I have adored this because it stays on for a long time so in the heat of this past month it has stayed on my lips and maintained a good colour.


Non-Beauty Favourites

I have been reading a book this month and that has been How To Be Bad by E. Lockart, Lauren Myracle and Sarah Mlynowski. It does sound like it's an advice book for the non-existing rebel in me but no! It's about 3 girls who go on a road trip. It hasn't been the best book I have read this year but it was an enjoyable summery read.


What have you been loving this month?
Emily xx



7 comments:

  1. That book seems really interesting, I'm always on the look out for new books so I may have to give that one a go! x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely post Emily! I like the sound of the Burt's Bees product, a brand I have never yet tried!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need a new face primer but the other day I went shopping and didn't realise how much I had been spending and now the face primer will have to wait a while because I am slightly broke now, but when I do have the money I want to try this primer!x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burt's Bees is my favourite, also love the Maybelline fit me! Lovely post Emily :)

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been using the Rimmel Primer everyday and it's a really good product! I also want to try out the Lash Sensational mascara, it looks so good :)

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try out all of these products! Super post Emily :)
    Ellen x
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete