Tuesday 18 August 2015

disneyland paris haul♡



Recently I went on holiday to Disneyland Paris and I picked up a few souvenirs from the trip that I thought I would show you! 

The first thing was given to me by my Dad's cousins wife who we were travelling up to Paris. She gave me this beautiful Belle pin. Belle is my favourite princess and it's so pretty! 


After we arrived the first stop was to pick up matching Minnie Mouse ears for my sister and I. I wore these the whole 5 days, every meal and every waking hour! 


On the first night after dinner at Cafe Mickey, we wandered in the shops and I bought this little Aristocat keyring which is adorable. It has the 3 kittens on it with an Eiffel Tower. Aristocats is my fifth favourite Disney film (yes, I have an order of my favourites haha) and I couldn't leave it! I also saw they had a similar keyring to the Aristocats but with the princesses on it so of course, I had to pick it up. One slightly annoying thing is that Belle's dress has orange on it when really it should be all yellow?! C'mon Disney...


I also bought two Disney teddies because why not? There adorable! I bought Eeyore and Thumper! 


And the last thing I bought for myself was this stunning Belle statue. Unfortunately, Belle's hand has broken hence why she doesn't have an arm. I still have the arm ready to superglue back on!


Thank you for reading!

Emily xx

9 comments:

  1. All these items are so adorable oh my! Hope you had a lovely time.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwhhh, everything is so so cute!! I bought a Minnie Mouse bowl hahaha, so glad you had a great time lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I really love Disney so this is just amazing. It looks like you had a great time Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Eeyore teddy, it looks soo soft! xx

    Emilys Beauty Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belle is my favourite too so the pin and statue are so pretty (regardless of the broken arm aha)! Also love the teddies though!! Going to Disney us a major dream of mine and I'm sure if I went I'd wear the adorable ears constantly too! X

    ReplyDelete