Monday 10 August 2015

disney land: travel diary♡


For the past 5 days I have been in the most magical place on earth - Disneyland Paris! It was the best holiday I have ever been on. I felt surrounded by the true magic of the place and how beautiful it was. Every part of the place was detailed and it was so photogenic so I took a lot of photographs! Parades, fireworks, rides and meeting princesses. It was the most amazing experience, so much so, we are tempted to book a trip over Christmas. I'm such a big Disney fan so this was paradise to me. I hope you enjoy looking through some of my photos! 

The main Disneyland hotel was stunning! 

The Castle! 

Mine and my sister's favourite ride - Big Thunder Mountain! 




The Parade! 
















Anna at the frozen sing along show! 

Emily xx

6 comments:

  1. All these pictures are so so stunning! So glad you had an amazing time!!! Can't believe there was only a few days between us being there!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time, it looks like a lot of fun!

    Tash Xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Disney I really want to go to Disney Paris I'm glad you had fun xx T'erica
    Throughtheeyesofterica. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I wasn't already jealous enough! It looks so magical! One day.. One day! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to go to Disney Land, it looks like you had an amazing time!x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning pictures! Its my dream to go to Disney land, I am very jealous of you right now! x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete