Saturday 25 July 2015

collection cream puff review♡


Lip products are my weakness. I love lip products and I often find myself picking up more than I need! Recently, I found these little gems which I absolutely love. I never thought something matt would suit me at all but they do and I'm hear to tell you why! I would just like to say a special thank you to my sister and her lips for featuring in this post! Also, please ignore the chipped nail polish in these photos! Whoops... 

   

In the collection their are 4 shades - Cotton Candy, Angel Delight, Fairy Cake and Powder Puff. The first of the two shades is the one I own which is 'Cotton Candy.' Cotton Candy is quite a bright dusty pink which is so beautiful to wear during any season. It can be quite bright when you first apply it, but I softly blend it with my finger and it becomes more of a wearable every day pink shade. The other shade is actually my sisters which is 'Fairy Cake.' It's a orange/coral shade which is perfect for the Summery months. Again, this can be blended to make it a softer colour and it can become more of a light coral/peach. 


You apply the cream puffs like a lipgloss and then when they are on your lips they dry to a matt finish. This is not a dry horrible matt feeling like some matt lipsticks I have tried previously. The feel of the product is actually creamy, moisturising and velvety. And because it drys to your lips it stays on for a lot longer which makes them ideal for evenings out where you want your lipstick to stay on for as long as possible. The sponge applicator is really easy to use and as it's slightly pointed it means you can apply it precisely. I absolutely love the feel of these lip products. I think I would definitely buy more if they brought out a bigger range of shades. The other two shades in the collection are a bit more nude-toned and might wash out my pale complexion. As well as the fact they are good quality, they retail for £2.99 which is a bargain! 

On the left: Fairy Cake. On the right: Cotton Candy 

Have you tried these? 
Emily x

22 comments:

  1. I have cotton candy, it's such a nice colour. I really need to pick up more shades!

    Tash x
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try these! Great review girly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my go to lip products, I have cotton candy and I love it so much x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great you love them too Nicole :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love both of these shades, you can't go wrong with this price! x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen these before but I will definitely check them out next time I'm in town! xx

    Emilys Beauty Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great review Emily!! I've never heard of these before but now I'm interested! Your sister makes a great model!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colours are really gorgeous! I've never heard about the Cream Puff colllection. Thanks for sharing :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look absolutely gorgeous on you! I love the shade fairy cake, it would be perfect for summer!

    Lucy | Ooh La Luce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my sister haha but I will pass on the message!! xx

      Delete
  9. I love these! I have the shade cotton candy and I wear it to death. I feel that not enough people know about these!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. These seem really nice for casual summer days! I'll have to pick up a few :)

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Let me know which ones you get xx

      Delete
  11. Both shades are so lovely. :) Have a good week!

    xo, Bry

    Swept.Away.to.Ephesus.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both colours look really great :)

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete