Sunday 21 June 2015

AA skincare: seaweed and aloe eye gel review♡


When I think of eye care I think of glasses, contact lenses and the like. I have 
never tried any skin care products specifically designed for the skin around your
 eyes, so I was very excited when Amphora Aromatics kindly sent this to me! 
I know that the skin around your eyes is a delicate and sensitive area so
 it deserves some looking after right? 

The gel has a green tint to it and is a light gel consistency. I put this 
on in circular motions under my eyes and has a really lovely cool and 
soothing effect. It really wakes you up and refreshes your eyes. For a hay fever sufferer
 like me, at the end of the day, my eyes can feel irritated and sore and putting this on
 my eyes is like a miracle! In the morning, it almost 'zaps' your eyes open and 
instantly wakes them up. Perfect for those late nights "revising" or watching 
too much Netflix!

 This is also a makeup remover so it works as a 2 in 1 which I think 
is fab for travelling. I also love the natural mint green colour of the packaging
 and how it comes with a useful pump that doesn't pump out too much at once. 
As it has cooling qualities on the skin, it's perfect for things like sunburn and 
sore skin. It's made of pure essential oils and herbal extracts so all natural 
ingredients are in their products. No harsh chemicals is a big box to tick when 
dealing with sensitive areas on your skin. Overall, I am so impressed with this! 
It's become a staple in my routine and I highly rate it! 

To visit their website - Amphora Aromatics


I hope you have a lovely day! 
Emily xx




6 comments:

  1. I've never tried an eye gel, but I love any skincare product with seaweed. This looks intruiging! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried anything like this before, But I would be willing to if I sure a brand like simple bring one out, it looks like a good concept

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Simple do a roll on one with a metal rollerball? xx

      Delete
  3. I've never actually heard of this brand before but this review really makes me want to try this product! Great review Emily! x

    Bx

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete