Monday 25 May 2015

pre-birthday beach treat♡

   

Today I had a lovely relaxing day out to Clovelly in North Devon. Clovelly is one of my favourite places to visit and as my pre-birthday treat we all decided to make the drive to visit it and here are some pictures from the day! Narrowed down from 263! 

























What I am wearing♡

Floral skirt: H&M 
White top: H&M
Shoes: Primark 
Cardigan: Primark 


What Sophie's wearing♡
White top: New Look
Shoes: Converse 
Skirt: H&M
Pink cardigan: New Look 

















Emily xx

11 comments:

  1. Those photos are absolutely stunning! You are absolutely amazing at photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading posts like this, your photos are just perfect. Happy Birthday for whenever it is xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place looks so pretty, especially the little streets and all. I love you and your sisters style, it's very cute and girl
    :)
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've taken some lovely photos Emily! This place looks so relaxing and peaceful! Gorgeous outfit as well, I love the skirt!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks absolutely gorgeous!! And I was actually going to get that skirt yesterday!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! You should get it and we could twin! x

      Delete
  6. Im loving that place, it looks like you and Dalal have gone to such beautiful places. I really never knew England could be such a beautiful place like Oxford and Devon. Lovely pictures by the way x

    Ambra // fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete