Sunday 17 May 2015

collection eyes uncovered nude palette review♡









Today I have a review on a current beauty hype in the blogging world. Everyone 
and their mum and their sister has seemed to be raving about this product and me 
included. I saw this at the Collection stand on a deal and thought if not now when?

I believe there are 3 types of this eyeshadow pallet all containing 6 different shades. 
I decided on the 'Nude' palette because it has shades that I would normally gravitate 
to in a larger eyeshadow palette. I love the first 3 shades in particular because they 
are all cream/white/beige colours which are so beautiful all over the lid. All of these 
eyeshadows have shimmer in them, some more so than others. 

I'm also a sucker for adorable names and all of these colours are named after sweet treats. 
As far as long lasting goes these eyeshadows are really good for the price. Pigmentation
 and the formula is really great too! As a budget beauty item this didn't disappoint and 
this palette is the perfect do-it-all palette for a weekend away or a holiday! The shades 
are all neutral and natural for everyday wear but also contains the darker colours which 
deepen the look up if that floats your boat! 


White Chocolate♡ 
The palest colour in the palette. Perfect for a highlighting colour and is a white 
with a hint of shimmer. 

Buttercream♡
This is a bit of a richer cream/white colour with some subtle shimmer.

Biscuit♡
It's like buttercream a little but it has more gold tones. 

Chocolate Milk♡
It's a medium toned brown with subtle shimmer.

Brown Sugar♡
It's more of a grey-toned brown with subtle shimmer. 

Espresso♡
Dark chocolate brown with subtle shimmer. 






Emily x

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE the names for this palette; they remind me of the ones from the too faced chocolate bar palettes! Also I've really been wanting to pick up one of these dinky palettes as I think they'd be so good for travel! We always seem to be wanting or owning the same products aha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww shows how similar we are! Definitely a travel essential! x

      Delete
  2. I have heard a lot about these palettes, the shades look really pretty and well pigmented, I think I might have to get one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There so cheap too! Worth the money! x

      Delete
  3. This is such a gorgeous post Emily!! This palette looks amazing as well!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen these in superdrug and I think they were on offer for £1.99 instead of £2.99 which was an amazing deal although I didn't get it but I regret it greatly now! I love the names of the eyeshadows too
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee the names of the shadows!! so cute! and this does seem like a really cool palette,where did you get it? xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this pallette! I love how pigmented it is and it's good quality considering the price! Great to hear that you live it as much as I do!

    Elma x

    ReplyDelete