Sunday 5 April 2015

skip into spring: outfits♡



Today I have the last part of our Spring Trilogy of my skip into spring series with my blogging best friends Rebekka and Charlotte

I love Spring fashion and I have a few different outfits that I have worn over the last week to share with you! 





Beach Day Out♡
I love wearing dresses all year round. I'm not normally a monochrome person but I was drawn to this dress because of it's shape and cut. I think dresses that pull in at the waist are really flattering although this dress is a little big around the bodice area! 

Gingham dress - H&M 
Pastel pink cardigan - New Look
Dolly shoes - Primark 
Parker coat - Dorothy Perkins (petite) 












Family Meal♡
I think pastel colours scream Spring and Summer. I love skirts like this because they are flattering but also really comfortable! 


Blouse - H&M
Floral skirt - New Look 
Denim jacket - New Look
White converse - Converse 







Casual Day♡
Oh how I love kimonos! I never normally wear trousers but I have fallen in love with this £8 pair from Primark! They fit me perfectly and are a lot more comfortable than jeans!

Kimono - New Look
White tee - H&M
Trousers - Primark 
Boots - Primark
Necklace - Primark 
Ring - Unknown 




It was lovely collabing with the girls for this series! Have a happy Spring!

Emily x

13 comments:

  1. All of these outfits are really cute, I'm definitely a more casual person haha. I think the weather is getting warm enough to wear skirts again. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! xx I struggle to do casual without a blouse or skirt involved haha! x

      Delete
  2. All the outfits and photos were so so beautiful , I can tell you've put a lot of effort into it , love you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte you cutie!!! xx Ly too! x

      Delete
  3. Wow you put so much thought into this! Love all 3 outfits, must try the trousers from the last one as I never wear trousers but they look so nice xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! x But the trousers are so comfortable xx thank youu xx

      Delete
  4. Superr cute outfits, I lovedd your ' backround' choice if that makes sense. It must be really fun to live near by a beach xx

    Ambra x | fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress in the first outfit. What beach were you at in the first photos, because
    I think i recgonise it.
    Lovely post


    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will message you on IG haha xx thank you!!

      Delete
  6. That dress is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous looks! Love this post so much gal!! Seriously cute ideas! xoxox

    ReplyDelete