Wednesday 8 April 2015

body shop splurge♡



I definitely decided to treat myself to some Body Shop makeup goodies. I have been
 desperately wanting to get my hands on these 3 items but I was definitely concerned
about the price tag so took advantage of the 40% off deal on all Body Shop products
plus free postage! When it comes to buying "expensive" makeup I am quiet hesitant.
I don't like parting with my money when you could get some drugstore alternatives.
Although, Body Shop makeup is considered high street this was quite pricy for me so a
 real treat!

(Since using the pair of bases I have come up in lots of spots. Weather that's hormonal
blemishes or not - my skin has reacted with something so the reviewing process is on
hold for the next few days!)


Honey Bronzer♡
This is such a raved about product especially by the fabulous Essiebutton on YouTube
and the blogsphere! I find a lot of bronzers on me are quite dark and need a lot of
 powder and blending! I have never found the 'perfect' shade as my skin is really pale.
I had heard this bronzer is great for the paler folk. The honeycomb shape of the bronzer is
beautiful! I love the packaging too. I have used this every day since it came in the post and
it gives me a really natural matt bronzed look. I love how this looks!


All-in-one BB cream♡
I have been looking to buy myself a BB cream for the Spring/Summer as a lighter base.
 I again, had heard good things about this. It's a white cream which colour adapts to your
skin tone. I of course, got the shade '00' and for paler folk this is a good colour!
It's definitely a 'pale' shade. I really love this as it's a really light coverage and doesn't
 feel too heavy on the skin. It makes your skin look like your skin but better!


Instablur♡
Primers are my best friend in the Summer. This is a thicker version of the Baby Skin
but still has the silicone feel to it. It states to be a 5-action perfecter -  shine controlling
(12 hours), reduces appearance of pores, blemish hiding, complexion unifying and
makeup extending. Big promises from a small tube of product!
 I'm excited to use this more to see if I agree with all those statements!
 I will keep you posted.  



That's it for my little post! Hope you are all enjoying your holiday so far! Let me
know if you have tried any of these products.

Emily x

12 comments:

  1. I really want to try the honey bronzer, it looks perfect. but I don't think I need any more bronzers Ahaha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the honey bronzer and it looks so natural especially how I have extra pale skin. It looks so nice and natural. I really want to try the bb cream since most shades are too orange looking on my skin x

    Ambra xx Fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of body shop's beauty products are really great- I love the honey bronzer it is so natural and perfect for pale skin!

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that bronzer so much but i always pursuade myself not to when im shopping... Maye ill be spurlging too! Lovely haul post, Lydia Eve- www.mydaisychaincloset.blogpsot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist the temptation haha! xx

      Delete
  5. I really need to try the all in one bb cream, I tend to waste so much of mine because I get tan really quick so I don't use them as much as I should but the one that adapts to your skin has a pretty cool concept. I don't think bronzes would be best for me mainly because I'm already "bronzed" haha but I'm glad you like your new things! I've only tried the all in one face base by the body shop and have used it so much since I purchased it so their makeup is definitely worth the price :)
    Dalal xoxo monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great for you - especially if you tan! Your so lucky that you tan! Thank you so much for your comment! x I will have to check out the all in one face base!

      Delete
  6. I own a few bronzers but neeeeeveeer wear them.. maybe I should invest in this one! Beautiful photography x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Edie! x I never really used too until now! x

      Delete