Monday 7 September 2015

what's in my school bag?♡


Today I have the last back to school post in my little series and that is a What's In My School Bag. My school bag this year is from Matalan and it was £18. It's this brown tote bag that's really big and has quite a structured shape. I can fit everything my heart desires into this bag which is a large improvement from last year where many much loved items couldn't make the cut into my bag because it was too small! 


So the first thing in my bag is my essentials. This is a mint rose patterned makeup bag that I got from a chemist. In this bag I carry -

An anti-bacterial hand gel
2 Collection Lasting Perfection concealers
2 hair ties with hair grips
Pads 
Collab Dry Shampoo in the mini size
A small blending brush
Collection No Clumps mascara



In school and throughout the day especially, my hair becomes one big knot. I need to take a hairbrush and my hair brush of choice is my Tangle Teezer. Mine is the dark purple sparkly one. I also love this hairbrush for styling. It's also a fab size to fit in any bag - small or large!


Next up, I have my Mum deodorant which is my favourite deodorant (yes I have a favourite deodorant)! I also take with me my Soap and Glory body spray which is called 'Mist You Madly.' I love taking this perfume because the scent is really long-lasting, it's really inexpensive and because it's in a plastic bottle it's not going to break in your bag. 


Next up is my pencil case. This is from Cath Kidston and I also have my Minnie Mouse keyring on the end there because a disney fan is not complete without something disney with her/him. In here I have all my pens, pencils, feltips and all the general school supplies which you would of seen in my back to school haul. One thing that is slightly more interesting is my lip balm which I like to have with me in a place where it's easy to get. The one I take with me is my Baby Lips in Too Cool which is a really moisturising clear balm.


I also take a calculator with me!


I also take a little fox clip purse where I keep all my small important stuff such as my buss pass, printer cards and keys. On my keys I have disney key rings from disneyland which is rather exciting!



And lastly, I take my iPod with me to listen to music on the bus. I also take a pair of headphones too!




What are you school bag essentials? 
Emily xx



9 comments:

  1. I love your school bag; it's gorgeous! Great post.

    Tash Xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post! The photo layout was so cute! I just want to steal your pencil case and keyring.. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little coin purse with the foxes on it, it's super cute! The Soap and Glory body mist really does smell delicious.
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bag and your purse is super cute too! :) Good luck with school this year :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pencil case and flower makeup bag! I have got same things in my bag. I really like this post!
    life-with-marianne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete