Wednesday 23 September 2015

autumn lipsticks: the sister edit♡


These are some of my favourite lip colours to wear through Autumn I hope you enjoy!


I have one red lipstick in my little collection and it is probably a very well known lipstick and it is the wonderful Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick. It is a lovely consistency and its very pigmented. I like it a lot and it doesn't smell too bad. 


The MAC lipstick that I have is in a beautiful pink shade and it is a creme sheen. I love the feel of                        this one on my lips and the colour is quite a blue toned pink. It is very shiny aswell but looks lovely on.


My Revlon lip butter in the shade pink truffle is a pretty, dark, nude and this one is my favourite's that I have. It's really smooth and creamy on and it can be patted in to look a little bit more natural but its so pretty and glossy. 


I really like my body shop born lippy for it is very natural and its lovely to wear for school as well and it smells like raspberry.


The last one that I have is my Maybeline baby lips and this one is the most moisturising one that I have and its just more of a tinted lip balm than a pigmented colour just like the body shop one.


Thank you for reading my post <3  

Sophie xx

@thejoysofbeingsophie - Instagram

17 comments:

  1. Loved this post Sophie! You are a blogging natural! And who doesn't love a berry lip? I know I do!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte! I love a berry lip in Autumn and Winter its my favourite. I hope u have a lovely Autumn, love Sophie xx

      Delete
  2. 107 is such an A/W classic for us all I think haha! Really in love with that lip butter though - I need to go pick if up! You can tell Sophie I always love her little appearances on the blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you♡ I love 107 to, and definitely go pick a lip butter up u won't regret it !! Love Sophie x

      Delete
  3. These are all such pretty colours! I really need to pick up Kate moss 107, its such a staple autumn colour! X :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! 107 is the perfect Autumn colour I'm excited to start wearing it again x Love Sophie♡

      Delete
  4. I love the 107 I've just purchased it recently. Love the post Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katie xx I know it is a beautiful colour! Love Sophie ♡

      Delete
  5. I love Rimmel 107! It's the perfect shade for Autumn! Some very pretty colours here- love it!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! Im glad you like them and of course you are right 107 is the perfect shade for Autumn♡ Love Sophie

      Delete
  6. I love the rimmel 107 as well and I also really like the Revlon lipsticks!
    Nice post :)xx

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Revlon lip butter is one of my favourites and I also love 107 as well ♡ Thank you !! x

      Delete
  7. Just to let you know, I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. You can find out more on my latest post. I would love to hear more about yourself!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on this post Sophie, you'll be a great blogger. I'm a fan of dark lipsticks so Rimmel 107 is right up my street.
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ♡ Rimmel 107 is a beautiful dark red!! Love Sophie x

      Delete
  9. Good post! Rimmel 107 is on my wishlist and I want to buy it soon. I love that color! Now my favourite is baby lips cherry me because it's not too dark and I can wear it as often as I want.
    x
    life-with-marianne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel 107 is a lovely colour !! The Baby lips is also very moisturising and it can be dabbed in so it looks more natural for school ♡ Thankyou so much Marianne, Love Sophie xx

      Delete