Tuesday 16 February 2016

winter outfit: sister edition♡



Hello! It's Sophie again gate-crashing Emily's blog (with her permission of course!) Today I thought I would share this outfit that I love very much! It can be worn casually and more dressed up with other accessories. The makeup look is quite natural and I just left my hair down and straight for a more casual every-day look :) I hope you enjoy my post!





Outfit♡
Jumper: New Look
Skirt: New Look 
Boots: Primark
Tights: ASDA
Necklace: Primark 


Makeup♡
Maybelline Baby Skin in Original 
L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Matte Foundation 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
Bojours chocolate bronzer
Soap and Glory 'love at first blush' blusher
Makeup Revolution eyeshadow in Mocha Love
Soap and Glory Supercat liquid liner
Collection brown eye pencil
M.A.C lipstick in Creme in your Coffee 







Sophie x

6 comments:

  1. This outfit is absolutely gorgeous Sophie! I love the jumper- it looks so so cosy!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte and you are right the jumper is so soft! Love Sophie xx

      Delete
  2. Love the jumper! I have and love Creme in your Coffee too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebekka thats so sweet! Creme in your Coffee is my favourite MAC lipstick, its so pretty isn't it? Love Sophie x

      Delete
  3. Thank you Eddie, I'm glad you love them! Love Sophie x

    ReplyDelete