Wednesday 20 January 2016

disneyland paris haul: christmas edition♡



As you may have seen on one of my recent posts I spent 4 magical days in Disneyland and with the cute range of Disney stuff everywhere it was too tempting not to pick up anything! I did go a bit 'Belle' crazy as if you couldn't already tell Belle is my favourite Princess and Disney character haha! 


The first thing I bought was this stunning canvas. There was so many princesses that had portraits drawn but of course Belle was the one I bought! I think this looks so classy and the artist and style is right up my street. I also love the pop of yellow in her outfit and earrings. I love it so much! 
I told you I went a bit Belle crazy. I also picked up two stunning Belle figurines. I actually bought the first one back in the Summer but her hand broke and as I was there I thought why not get an unbroken one! I also bought the figurine with the little snow globe on it with Mrs Potts and Chip in it. So adorable. 



Last time I was in Disney I didn't actually notice jewellery pieces being sold. Probably because I was too focused on looking at the walls packed with other Disney memorabilia. This time I managed to pick up two pieces which I think are really classy and quite subtly Disney. The first was this silver ring with the Mickey Mouse symbol in the centre with a crystal in the centre. I think this is so subtle and I really love it! I also bought a necklace with one of my other favourite Disney characters - Thumper. I love Thumper so much and again, I feel like it's subtle.




Emily x

3 comments:

  1. That necklace is the cutest thing ever!! You love your Disney don't you!!! Great purchases x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/5-seo-tips-for-complete-beginners.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I immediately need everything in this haul! I very nearly bought the canvas when I went in the summer! It is so stunning, you chose your purchases very well!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your ring make your finger green ? I got one and it makes my finger green šŸ˜­

    ReplyDelete