Sunday 6 December 2015

deck the halls♡



It's finally December and after months of wishing the Christmas and festive season to arrive it finally has! One of my favourite things to do is decorate for Christmas and although this post is being uploaded in December I actually decorated my Christmas tree in my room in November. I just thought I would share with you a selection of photographs about how I'm decking the halls this Christmas time!








(This post is part of a little blogger series I'm taking part in called the "secret blogger project 2015" run by teen bloggers Emily , Rebekka and Charlotte. About 30 of us will be writing twice a week on selected little lifestyle topics and you can also go onto the twitter and Instagram hash tag "#secretbp2015" to have a little chat and view everyone's posts. If you would like to join or know more (we'd love to have you!)  Instagram dm @theperks0fbeingemily or if you don't have Instagram, send a quick email to  rebekkarosebeautyxo@gmail.com!)


Emily x

2 comments:

  1. Awwwh, your decorations are so cute! I love the little reindeer!
    Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete