Wednesday 28 October 2015

my blogging break♡

Hello my blog readers,

You may have been wondering where I have been recently and I have popped on here just to inform you all about my absence!
 I am currently on a BLOGGING BREAK...dun dun dun....

I have several mocks and important things in the upcoming weeks and although blogging is one of my favourite things to do in my spare time I feel as though I need a break. Over the past year, I have been on a roll with blogging every week but I feel as though I need to take a few weeks off to re-think my blog and come up with fresh content as well as prioritising revision etc.  I will be back after all my mocks are over and I can spend time into preparing new posts for you all.

Thank you so much for all your support over the years!

Emily xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww we'll miss you, but take as much time as you need :)

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete