Wednesday 12 November 2014

new change♡

Hello my lovelies,

I HAVE A NEW BLOG DESIGN!

I have been really wanting to change my blog for a long time. I really didn't like it and I just wanted something a little bit different. I had come across a few blog designing brands previously but the price tag was ridiculous. Then, the lovely Edie contacted me regarding a new project (to be announced at a later date) and mentioned she has started doing custom blog designs. I of course said YES!

I can't explain how happy I am with it. It's exactly what I had hoped for, and I can't thank Edie enough for doing this for me. It looks so much better than my previous blog design (as you can probably tell I wasn't too experienced on the whole 'blog design' front.) I hope you like it as much as I do.

Edie is doing custom blog designs which you can buy. Her designs look so professional and are so affordable - especially for teen bloggers! She is contactable through her Instagram direct message or through her blog in the comment section. The process was really easy and fun. We chatted about what I was looking for and what I liked in different blogs for inspiration. She did what I asked for exactly how I imagined it to be. The process took about a night to complete (4-5 hours) which is really quick compared to some other blogging companies! I really recommend Edie's little blog design business - you won't be disappointed!

Instagram: @ediewhitehead
Website: http://www.thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment