Saturday 18 June 2016

prom♡


 

It's crazy how the time has flown by and how I am leaving school and my exams are over! I have loved my years at school, I've made friends for life and made some amazing memories along the way. Prom happened last night for me, on the day of my last exam. It was so lovely to spend time with everyone celebrating! The evening consisted of lots of photo taking, food and lots of dancing, followed by after prom. I went with my 4 friends to prom in an orange camper van. It was such a fab evening! 


The Outfit♡
My dress was around £70 from ASOS. It was a chichi London design and I absolutely loved the colour and the lace detailing. I had it altered length wise and around my bodice and sleeves. My clutch bag was £12 from New Look and it was the perfect size to fit all my essentials for the evening. My shoes were some small nude heels from Clarks which were really comfortable. I got my hair done at a salon and had some small fresh flowers put into the back. I also wore my pandora birthstone ring which matched my dress really well. I did my own makeup and kept it very neutral - I used my Naked 3 pallet and MAC's Patisserie lipstick. I also painted my nails using Tanya Burr's Mini Marshmallow nail polish which is a sheer pink colour. 







I hope you have had and will have an amazing time at prom if you are going this year!

Emily xx 


5 comments:

  1. Your dress is so dreamy!!! You look stunning and I love the way you did your hair too! I hope you had a fab night xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole! I had such a lovely evening. Much love xx

      Delete
  2. Your dress is absolutely gorgeous Emily! You look like you could be a Disney princess, so glad you had a great time and all your exams are over! I bet you're so relieved!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! Yes I am so happy I can finally get back to doing things I enjoy again! A letter will be posted ASAP to you, sorry for being a rubbish penpal over the past few months x

      Delete
  3. It's totally fine, you've had a lot to do! I'll look forward to it though xx

    ReplyDelete