Sunday 13 July 2014

my summer bag♡

Today I have a post all about what's in my Summer bag just for those of you who want to nosey in what I carry around with me. My bag is a small light pink satchel  from Primark, they also have a pastel yellow and a light grey colour but this colour was definitely my favourite. The satchel is small and lightweight which is why I picked it because you don't want to be carrying around a really heavy bag. It's perfect for Summer walks or days at theme parks with the family etc and fits everything you would need. 



The bag has a small front pouch and inside it has a zipped compartment. 



£6 from Primark 




I always take my phone with me! You can't see it in this picture though! 
I also keep money in the zipped compartment and if I was going shopping I would take my purse. 
I take a tangle teezer which I never go anywhere without. It doesn't take up much space and is much better than carrying around a big paddle brush with a long handle. 

I take my body spray or an Impulse.
I take my favourite lip balm at the moment which is my EOS lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet. 
At the moment I have a family of spots so a concealer is very handy - especially in this weather where it has a tendency to disappear throughout the day. 
I also take my sunglasses because it is very sunny recently.
I take a Nivea stick sun block for my face which I reapply throughout the day to keep my skin protected from the sun. 
I also take a hair band just in case I need to tie my hair back. 
Lastly, I take an anti-bacterial hand wash - I find these bottles very handy for days out where you can't always get somewhere to wash your hands. 



Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment