Wednesday, 12 August 2015

july favourites♡



It's time for another monthly favourites which I have to start with the ever so cliche thing of where has this month gone? 2015 is flying by! 

Beauty Favourites♡

My first favourite this month is the Mabelline Fit Me concealer which I bought to try out. I have been so impressed with this concealer this month. It is so creamy and easy to blend. It corrects my under-eye circles well and my blemishes too. It's an exact match and it's really lightweight for the Summer time. I have used this every day since I bought it!

I also have really been loving my Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer. I have much preferred this over some of my other primers this month as the consistency is a lot more moisturising and like a cream rather than a gel. I have just been using this a lot more because it does keep my makeup on the whole day and I especially love this around my T-Zone because it really does mattify my makeup and stop it melting off my face in the heat! 

For my lashes this month I have been using the Mabelline Lash Sensational. Last month I was raving about the Benefit Rollerlash which is basically the sister of this Mabelline mascara but much cheaper. It has the same effect but the Mabelline one has a bigger wand. I have been loving this the past month as a cheaper alternative to my benefit one!

For lips, I have been loving my Burts Bees Beeswax lip balm which is a really minty lip balm. I love it because it makes your lips feel tingly and has a cooling effect. I don't know particularly why I have been drawn to this balm this past month but I have been using it an awful lot! I have also loved the Collection Cream Puff in Cotton Candy which is a liquid matt lipstick and I have adored this because it stays on for a long time so in the heat of this past month it has stayed on my lips and maintained a good colour.


Non-Beauty Favourites♡

I have been reading a book this month and that has been How To Be Bad by E. Lockart, Lauren Myracle and Sarah Mlynowski. It does sound like it's an advice book for the non-existing rebel in me but no! It's about 3 girls who go on a road trip. It hasn't been the best book I have read this year but it was an enjoyable summery read.


What have you been loving this month?
Emily xx



7 comments:

  1. That book seems really interesting, I'm always on the look out for new books so I may have to give that one a go! x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely post Emily! I like the sound of the Burt's Bees product, a brand I have never yet tried!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need a new face primer but the other day I went shopping and didn't realise how much I had been spending and now the face primer will have to wait a while because I am slightly broke now, but when I do have the money I want to try this primer!x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burt's Bees is my favourite, also love the Maybelline fit me! Lovely post Emily :)

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been using the Rimmel Primer everyday and it's a really good product! I also want to try out the Lash Sensational mascara, it looks so good :)

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try out all of these products! Super post Emily :)
    Ellen x
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete